Dark or milk dripping chocolate is slightly different from white dripping chocolate because of the higher fat content in white chocolate. Method does not differ much, but the proportion for the ingredients differ slightly, so here you go.
- 75g dark or milk chocolate drops
- 75g double cream
- extra portion of cream (if necessary)
- Place the chocolate drops in a metal mixing bowl.
- Heat the cream till steaming hot, but not boiling.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, wait a few minutes before stirring through gently for the chocolate to melt fully.
- Cool the chocolate slightly and add extra cream if chocolate is not runny enough before dripping over cold cake.
And we all thought chocolate dripped cakes are so over, but it seems they are still trending.