This dripping chocolate is very versatile and this can be cooled further to be a thick ganache for icing cake.
- 75ml whipping cream
- 75g dark chocolate drops
- additional to adjust drip consistency
- Place chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat cream until simmering but not boiling.
- Pour the hot cream into the bowl of chocolate and leave for a minute.
- Stir through to melt the chocolate.
- Allow the ganache to cool to dripping consistency, adding additional cream if necessary.
- Drip the chocolate over the cake with set mousse.
- Decorate with desired fruits.